Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Vega One Review

This is my FAVORITE shake.. And 
I've tried nearly all of them. What I like about Vega One is that not only are you getting protein - you're getting probiotics, omega-3, fiber, greens, antioxidants, and vitamins/minerals! - Did I mention its VEGAN AND GLUTEN FREE?!

This is not ideal for bodybuilders trying to use shakes to gain muscle mass. In that case they need a shake with approximately 40g of protein so I would suggest mixing a scoop of this with something else such as Isopure if you're trying to gain mass. 

Each scoop has less than 200 calories so its a perfect in-between-meal snack or you could drink it as a meal replacement. If you want to lose weight fast I would suggest drinking this for dinner at about 6pm and having nothing else for the rest of the night except tea or water. 

Sometimes when people start taking this they will feel a little "off" as in some bowel upset, but that's just your body detoxing the crap you've been eating. If you get an upset tummy don't worry it will only last a few days!

Flavors:
Chocolate (my fav)
Berry
Vanilla Chai 
Natural
You can mix the powder with water, but I like coconut milk and almond milk because to me it tastes better.
 www.myvega.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest